Electrostatic protection is to eliminate static electricity or control the static voltage within the allowable range so that it will not cause harm. Simply put, it prevents static electricity from accumulating to a certain extent and then breaking down some electronic products, resulting in unnecessary scrapping, increasing costs, and causing waste. DAMAVO ® Workshop Electrostatic Protection Measures for panel mount usb port, double usb car charger, car charger c type.
The electrostatic protection of the production workshop, everyone's practice, generally has hidden dangers to varying degrees. It is mainly manifested in the anti-static products and other tools used in the workshop work area. After some times, the resistance is greater than 108~1010 ohms. In order to achieve the purpose of anti-static, the following four primary conditions are mainly created:
1. Ensure the implementation of human protective measures; such as anti-static hats, shoes, clothes, gloves, etc.;
2. Ensure the electrostatic protection of workshop production equipment; such as electrostatic table pads, assembly lines, turnover car grounding, etc.;
3. Strive to make the production workshop and the surrounding environment meet the anti-static requirements; such as human body comprehensive measuring instruments, etc.;
4. Improve the seat system, formulate operating specifications, etc.;
Standrad measures for workshop anti-static:
1. Grounding: It is to directly leak static electricity through a line connected to the ground. This is the most direct and effective anti-static measure. For conductors, grounding methods are usually used, such as artificially wearing an anti-static wrist strap and grounding the work surface. Wait.
2. Electrostatic shielding: electrostatic-sensitive components will be exposed to areas with static electricity during storage or transportation. The primary method of electrostatic shielding can weaken the influence of external static electricity on electronic components. The most common method is to use electrostatic shielding bags and anti-static shielding bags. Static turnover box as protection. Other anti-static clothing has a specific shielding effect on the leading clothing of the human body
DAMAVO's management and control of static electricity are also quite strict. In production, PCBA generally uses anti-static boxes for turnover. Production personnel is equipped with anti-static wristbands. All production lines in the workshop are fully grounded. Every workbench There is also an electrostatic alarm device (that is, the operator's wired electrostatic ring is connected to the grounding wire. If it is disconnected, the alarm will sound so as to ensure that the static electricity can be effectively released), and when entering the workshop, all personnel will do One electrostatic discharge, try to reduce personnel entering the workshop with static electricity.
DAMAVO always adheres to the customer-centric approach. It has 5 standardized production lines. Each production line is equipped with anti-static devices, independent laboratories, and perfect production service management systems, providing strong cooperation for customer brand promotion and product planning. The customer network extends to the world, exported to Europe, North America, South America, Japan and South Korea, Southeast Asian countries, to provide solutions and products for brand customers. Is a well-known customer supply chain manufacturer at home and abroad.