When our car runs for a long time, there is often insufficient light brightness. Don't be careless when you encounter this situation, you should go to a vehicle repair shop for repairs as soon as possible. So what causes the lights to dim, and is there any good solution?
The reasons for the dim lights are generally as follows:
1. Dirt is accumulated on the astigmatic glass or reflector.
2. The glass surface of the bulb is black, the luminosity of the bulb is lower than the specified requirements, and the filament of the bulb is not located at the reflective focus, causing astigmatism.
3. Poor grounding.
4. The wire is too thin, the resistance increases, the wire is overheated, and the conduction is affected.
1. Check whether the storage battery is sufficient, if the storage is insufficient, it should be charged.
2. Check whether the connector of the connecting wire and the ground wire is loose. If it is loose, remove the rust, polish it with sandpaper and fix it firmly.
3. If the headlight wire is too thin, the standard wire should be replaced.
4. Check the light glass and mirror for dirt, and wipe it clean with a flannel or lens tissue.
5. The filament is not in the focus of the reflector, and the bulb should be replaced.